The Newbie Guide to Sweden has thousands visitors every month and currently over 150 pages with information about relevant aspects of Swedish society (legal, swedish, work, health, social, etc). Visitors who reach an individual page are usually highly invested in that topic which makes them strong leads.
Advertising with The Newbie Guide to Sweden is:
- a concrete way to support everyone who is new to Sweden.
- a way to show the public that your company works actively with equality, diversity, and integration.
- a possibility to reach target groups that are otherwise difficult to reach.
Meet the Newbie Guide audience
The 4 simple steps to advertising with us
Step 1 – Duration & Placements
Before we get started, there are a few things we’ll need to know:
- What is the advertising package of your choice
- What date you wish to start your campaign
- What page you wish to have your advert on
- How long you wish your advertisement to run
Step 2 – Material & Design
Here we discuss what your message is and how we can deliver it most effectively. We overlook what material you might have and then we make a compelling ad for our audience.
Note that if you have your own advertising material, it must be sent to us in its final version at the latest 3 days prior to the planned campaign start.
Step 3 – Run & Measure
This is the fun part! Your ad is run in all the channels you have chosen.
We measure the results relevant to you so that we can evaluate the success of the campaign.
Step 4 – Reports & Evaluation
The campaign ended and now the investigation begins.
Now we evaluate the numbers, celebrate results, and discuss improvements for your next campaign.
Get in touch
Do you want to find out more or are you ready to get started? 😉